Accomplishments As President:
“· I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
· I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
· I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
· I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
· In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues.
· I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States Government
· I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack on, and the military occupation of, a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. Citizens and the world community.
· I have cut health care benefits for war veterans, and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.
· I’ve broken more international treaties than any President in U.S history.
· I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
· I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
Records And References:
· All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father’s library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
· All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed and unavailable for public view.
· All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed and unavailable for public review. I specified that my sealed documents will not be available for 50 years.”